November 11, 2007

GOD TREASURES YOU

When you fell worthless
He will develope your abilities

When you don't feel beautiful
He reminds you of your inner beauty He gave you.

When you you feel unworthy
He shows you His Love and instills worth in you.

When you wept over your sins
He forgives you.

When you have tried and failed
He bridges the gap.

When you think you have nothing to offer
He see your potential.

When no one else seems to care
He does. He is enough.

My thoughts on you Lord: I praise you for treasuring me. Thank you for reminding me from your word this morning that you treasure me.

post signature

4 comments:

Praise and Coffee said...

Amen friend.

Grafted Branch said...

That was truly lovely. I'm bouncing around from Sue's place; it's nice to "meet" you! :)

Halfmoon Girl said...

Thanks for that. I need to be reminded of these things often.

She Rose Up said...

Awesome words!