May 18, 2007

BACK-TO-BASIC'S UNPLUGGED


This is my next commitment to a simpler lifestyle. Again, I didn't say easier or faster...just simpler.

Tickle their brain with traditional games instead of video games.

My monkeys are playing Mandika-An Ancient African Strategy game. Have you ever played it?
It's a fun one. I just hate it when my 8 year old beats me.

1. NO CLOTHES DRYER THIS SUMMER!!!

2. NO GAS POWERED WEED WHIP THIS SUMMER!!!

3. NO VIDEO GAMES or TV....Yikes... at least limit it to 30 minutes a day!!!!

4. Stay tuned to see how crazy I am...

3 comments:

Mandalyn said...

You are very brave and I'm proud of you! I'm going to keep watching to see how you keep simplifying your life!

Praise and Coffee said...

You go girl! Your kids will love you for it I'm sure.
My kids love that game too!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

WooHoo!! Good for you!

I'm inspired to start thinking of similar things for my kids....