May 21, 2007

My Friend

Dear Lord,

What a wonderful gift you have given me, in my dear friend. Thank you for her!!! In good times and bad times she is there for me. She is such a loving friend even when I am at my worst. She rejoice with my in my gladness. She sheds tears in my sorrow. I am so grateful for her. Thank you for how you gave her to me. It happened as though you planned it all along. I praise you Lord for my friend, my sister in Christ.


A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity : Proverbs 17:17


3 comments:

Praise and Coffee said...

oh, that is precious!

Lord, let ME be that kind of friend.

Cassandra said...

Great! I have tagged you! Look at my site for details!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I've been thinking about this all day and am just so incredibly grateful for my friends!