January 25, 2008

A little bit about me

Mel over at Mel's World tagged for this meme.

4 jobs I've had
:
1. My first job was at my parents business (furniture)
2. Preschool teacher
3. Police dispatcher
4. Teacher

4 movies watched over and over:
1. Open Season
2. Firefly
3. Because of Winnie Dixie
4. Cider House Rules

4 places I've lived:
1. Same state my whole life

4 shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. CSI
3. Discovery Health (anything)
4. CNN

4 places I've been:
1. Ghana
2. London
3. New York
4. Chicago

4 people who email me regularly:
1. Husband
2. Real life friends
3. Blogging friends
4. Customers

4 favorite things to eat:
1. Chips
2. Cereal
3. Rice
4. Licorice (black and red)


4 places I'd rather be:
1. Honestly, bed ( I'm so tired tonight)
2. Hiking the mountain's of West Virginia
3. Sailing on the open sea
4. Peru

4 things I look forward to these year
1. Growing in the Lord
2. Short term mission trip
3. Spring time
4. Hubby building me a garden house.

4 people I tag
1. Mommy Cooks
2. The Unpink Ladies
3. And Chloe Makes 6
4. Dakota

5 comments:

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Hope, it is SOOOOO very cool to get to know more about you!

You are a super interesting chick and I totally LOVE that about you!

PS - Were the kids surprised when they saw their rooms?

xoxo,
Melissa

Katt said...

What a great idea for your blog. Can I use it on mine LOLOL
You have had and interesting life it seems.
God Bless
Katt

Denise said...

It is so fun to read about others... where they lived and small insites to their lives.. It connects us..... blessings

Kristin said...

You've been a preschool teacher? How was that? I'm thinking about it! Don't be afraid to tag me! :)

Anonymous said...

I just noticed you said customers email you regularly, so I checked your sidebar- is fashion monkeys your business? I'm going to check out the link right now. Then I will do the meme, but I will twist it a little to fit my blog...