March 24, 2008

Monday Market

Last week was a hit -- I thought I would do it again. I hope you don't mind.

Today is Monday Market here at Monkey Giggles. Leave a comment indicating that you would like to purchase an item. It will be sold to the first to comment requesting item. I will accept Paypal, Money Order or Check. I am also offering free shipping. Enjoy your shopping trip.



Aqua Beaded Necklace with Flower Pendent
16 inches
$10.00

Aqua Beaded Necklace
16 inches
$10.00 SOLD



Beautiful Rhinestone Pin
2 inches x 1 inches
$8.00




Light and Dark Purple Beaded Necklace with Awesome Purple Stone
16 inches
$12.00



Light Pink Rose Pin
2 inches round
$10.00


Heart Necklace
17 inches
$10.00





4 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Gorgeous jewelry!

blessings,
Melissa

Denise said...

that is such a cute idea....... I think maybe I will try that one of these days........ Thanks for your prayers for Bryan Manuel.... I have not heard anything today....... I know that God is watching close.........

blessings

My Trendy Tykes said...

Do you still have the aqua beaded necklace????
Email me lholland78 @ comcast . net

Linda

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Hope, those are absolutely beautiful!!!!