August 15, 2008

My Friend

Dear Lord,

What a wonderful gift you have given me, in my dear friend. Thank you for her!!! In good times and bad times she is there for me. She is such a loving friend even when I am at my worst. She rejoice with my in my gladness. She sheds tears in my sorrow. I am so grateful for her. Thank you for how you gave her to me. It happened as though you planned it all along. I praise you Lord for my friend, my sister in Christ.

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity : Proverbs 17:17

6 comments:

Melissa in Mel's World said...

It is truly a GIFT to have someone that we can be ourselves with and they still love us, warts and all...ha!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'm blessed to have one such friend. I would love God to rain down several more but I'll soak up the one I have... for as long as she'll have me :)

Nell

Love said...

beautiful...

A Stone Gatherer said...

Friends are a wonderful treasure! The girls in my wedding walked down the aisle to "Friends are friends forever, if the Lord is Lord of them" I love that song! No matter the distance when God is in the midst of your friendship there is unity!

Anonymous said...

Yes thank God for friends that will sharpen us yes?

Alexis Jacobs said...

Thank God for great friends...