March 28, 2008

Sping Reading Thing 2008


It's time for the Spring Reading Thing hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days. It's an informal reading challenge for people that love books but don't always have (or make) the time to read as many as they would like. To participate, all you need to do is make a list of books you want to read during the challenge - March 20 - June 19, 2008.



My list top to bottom:

1. God Speaks to Women Today by: Eugenia Price

2. Coffee Break with God (thinking of you Sue)

3. For the Family Sake by: Susan Schaeffer Macaulay

4. Grace-Based Parenting by: Tim Kimmel

5. A Home with Roses

6. The Romance of Paula Vaughan

7. Shabby Chic by: Rachel Ashwell

8. Shabby Chic by: Rachel Ashwell

9. The Bountiful Flower Garden by Neil Odenwald & William Welch

10. Great Garden Designs by: Tim Newbury


5 comments:

Beckyb said...

What a great list - I'd like to read Grace Based Parenting as well!! My list is on my book blog - http://inthepages.blogspot.com

Susanne said...

The Garden Design is catching ny eye as I really need help in that area!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Hope, that is a great list!!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on some of them...

Melissa

Praise and Coffee said...

Awww, I'm thinking of you too!!!

Love,
Sue

Unknown said...

Great list of books.

Have a happy day!