August 31, 2007

AHHHHHGGGGG

I have messed with my blogger template. I lost my background...my feeds are not updating in bloglines...I can't be found on newsgator and my rss feeds will not validate. HELP!!!!

My feeds have not been updating since August 24. NO ONE can find me. I feel so lonely in bloggy world right now.

I should have applied that good old saying, "If it's not broke don't fix it"

If anyone out there would like to take pity on me and help this frustrated mama, I would be forever indebted to you. Hey who knows -- I might even send ya some goodies.

SOS!!!!

post signature

3 comments:

Annie said...

How can I help?

Julie said...

Oh, I am such a firm believer in 'if it isn't broken, don't fix it' that I frustrate my husband and children!!! smile
But Oh, I know how you feel!! I don't know how to help....if I could I certainly would !!
I do pray that God reach down and fix it - or send someone else who can!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not technical, but I don't see how a new background could do all of that.

Did you just switch themes or did you mess with the code?

I wish I could help, but I don't know much about these things :( Can you just switch it back to the old one?