July 2, 2007

TALK ABOUT YOUR FIXER UPPERS!!!!




There's no place like home. There's no place like home!!!!

I have yet another project to work on. Like I have nothing else to do...I love having projects to work on....I guess. Because I keep buying them!!!!! I hope to get this doll house remodeled by the end of summer. It needs lots of work...I need some ideas....what do ya think. What color...theme...furniture....I am not feeling to creative with this one. But I thought it had good bones. Listen to me. I sound like a pro.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A few weeks ago my husband was going to buy me a dollhouse at a yard sale,but I decided against it! Toob much work,and the boys would tear up anything that I accomplished anyway!Have fun with it,and share pics of the final product! Did you get my emails?I enjoyed our conversation the other day and look forward to many more in the future! Talk to you soon.

Monkey Kisses said...

That is awesome.. i want one so bad, but with 2 boys unfortunately i will have to wait until they are older and it can be a ME project.. :-)

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind comments. I wanted to stop by this morning to let you know that Betty passed on this morning!! She is walking through heaven now using her favorite word..AWESOME!! I can just hear her!! Everyone is doing fine. We just wanted what was best for her Sandy

My Trendy Tykes said...

I want a doll house!!!!

Linda