May 14, 2007

SECRET KEEPER GIRL




I bought this kit for my daughter .... My mother's day gift to her. She is only 10 years old but my prayer is ----God will use me to plant seeds today so she will be the women God wants her to be--in the years to come.

Secret Keeper Girl goes deeply into the heart. After all, God says what's on the inside is what really counts.


At quick snip-it from the back cover "Secret Keeper Girl promises to be one of the greatest tools contemporary moms have to connect with their 8-12 year old daughters while at the same time teaching them vital truth about beauty in a world that bombards them with lies." Sound pretty good..huh???

Our first date night is Friday....I will keep you posted

1 comment:

My Trendy Tykes said...

I am going to go buy it now! Thanks for posting about it.

Linda