March 29, 2007

THANKFUL THURSDAY - MY FAMILY




Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you for my family and the love that is between us. We are all so different and yet you have blended us together so wonderfully. The precious gift of my family comes
from you. Thank you for reminding me to never take them for granted. Thank you for the holiday's, birthday's , cook outs, and pancake breakfast's. Thank you working in my family. Thank you for healing. My family is not perfect, but I don't love them for perfection . I love them in spite of their faults. I love them because they are my family, planned for me before we ever came into being. Thank you father for each one.

2 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Wonderful post! You certainly seem to have a lot to be thankful for!

Diane Viere said...

What a beautiful family! Beautiful post!

Diane

That littlest guy sure looks like a mini-dad!