February 3, 2009

If you want to feel like a millon dollars....

Have some fun today!Sometimes I get so caught up in the day-to-day minutiae of my life, I forget to come up for air, to take a deep breath, and to appreciate the sunrise and sunset.

Yesterday, I set out to have fun! Sing, dance, paint, and laugh. I was refreshed and renewed and ultimately I was more productive.

Do something fun today! read a funny kid's book just to yourself, laugh until you cry, slide down a slide, play in the snow, jump around and be silly.

Whatever you choose to do, remember to have fun today ---to smile, to laugh, to touch someone else's life in a positive way.

4 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

What a great reminder to not get caught up in the day to day stuff and to have fun every once in a while. I needed this post.

Anonymous said...

Such a fun idea...beautiful here today...sunshine 80ish degrees..
Working but still feels great;-)

Thanks for the child-like feeling we all need;-)

smiles,
kayellen

Cakes said...

YAY FUN!

Cascia Talbert said...

Great tips! I wasn't able to have much fun yesterday because I had an awful migraine headache all day long! Maybe today will be better.