November 13, 2008

God's Power

Have you ever been with a group a friends and you just know God's presence is amongst you? You can sense God's power dwelling with each one as they speak? Tonight I had such experience. The feeling was as if we were all knitted together like a fine cashmere sweater.

I had the honor of hosting my first "Praise and Coffee" Girls night out. The fellowship was so incredibility sweet. I walked away blessed beyond words.

Thank you ladies (and two gentlemen)

We were praising our creator for all He is.

Praising Him for the valley's in our lives. For it is when we come out of the valley that the Lord can use us to minister to those who are walking through the valley we just came out of. How can we possible understand and give hope to anyone if you have not experienced it first hand? Use your life experiences to glorify God. To give hope! To minister to those around you. We have all been though some kind of valley in life. God can use you! Are you willing?




Me and Sue


Norma and Sue




Friends (I promised I would not post their pictures on my blog. After all I want to keep them as friends.)


Sue, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. . You are my sister in the Lord and I love you.

Norma, It was so wonderful to meet you. Thank you for praying with Sue and I. My word's are inadequate to express how you touched my life tonight. Thank you

My sweet dear friends , You already know how I feel about you. I love you and I thank my Lord for you. Your strength and faith in the Lord encourages me and my walk with the Lord. Thank you

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I wish I could have been there!! Maybe next time I'll be able to make the 3 hr. trip. :o) Especially if gas prices continue to go down.

Zaankali said...

Yeah! I am so glad you posted about it. I am sure it was a wonderful time.
Smiles!

Praise and Coffee said...

OH! I have not had time to post yet, hopefully tomorrow.
I am still in awe of God's goodness. It was such a beautiful evening. I was blessed beyond all I could have expected.

Thank you, thank you for hosting this and all that you are going to continue to do with it.
Love ya,
Sue

A Stone Gatherer said...

So glad you guys has a wonderful time! Looking forward to next week!

Karen Hossink said...

It sounds like a wonderful night, and makes me even more excited for Praise & Coffee in Plainwell next week!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great evening!! Thanks for sharing and hosting:) I will make one someday:)

Sandy said...

Yes, I know what that is like - we experienced it last night in our home.

So cool - you know Sue! Love her!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful time/experience!