August 5, 2008

Hello!

Hello Friends!

I am back but not quite done with my break. I need to get my homeschool material in order this week. School starts August 18. But, I thought I'd just drop in to say hi and to let you all know that I will be back with my regular posting this Thursday. I have lots to share with you and a few beautiful things from my trip. I hope you are all well and I can't wait to hear from you!! See you Thursday!

Oh, and if you are a homeshooler would you share some of your back to school ideas with me. I need me some motivation and encouragement. I will schooling a 9th grader, 6th grader and 4th grader.

9 comments:

Carey said...

Welcome back. If you head here:
http://especiallyheather.com/ She just wrote a post on homeschooling, and there are a lot of great tips in the comments. Makes me want to homeschool (some days i really wish it was in the cards for me).

Theresa said...

Hi! I saw your request on twitter for hser's of 9th graders ... I've hs'd 9th grade 3x and have one this year too!

Tried to send you a dm, but you don't follow me ... sniff, sniff. :o)

Alexis Jacobs said...

What a beautiful picture. Enjoy your "break".

A Stone Gatherer said...

Welcome Back! Can't wait to see pictures from you trip! I have alot of pictures from CA on my blog too! I am not looking forward to school! You home school and have your kids with you! I send my to school and miss them already!

Scrapping Servant said...

Long time no see Monkey, it seems like forever since I have visited your blog... thank you for your prayers - and comments over at 5mins4mom they are felt and appreciated more than you know.

Love in Him <>< Carolyn

three buttons said...

Welcome back! Thank you for your interest in playing along with This Is. I've had a chance to add your blog to our blog roll.

I hope you can still play!!

Angela xx

Becky in East Tennessee said...

Oh this is beautiful!

gina said...

Take your time! Savor what's left of the lazy (yeah, right) days of summer. :)

casual friday everyday said...

OH WOW! I love that picture. I want to be there right now :--) Is it difficult to school three different grades at the same time?

Nell