August 14, 2008

ABUNDANT LIFE


The Lord has given me such an abundant life. It is not perfect. It has not been without pain and sorrow. It is still abundant!!!!! He has given me a life that has triumphs over the circumstances! I have more because of the Lord...a deep, bubbling, unquenchable, satisfying, everlasting joy and peace. I thank the Lord for this. His Spirit fills my soul well to overflowing. He supplies the living water. It satisfies my thirst day after day.


In much thought/prayer today.

12 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

God is good, all the time! We do have abundant life through him! Have a great day!

Carey said...

Yousaid it perfectly. Hope your having a blessed day today.

gina said...

It's as if you were speaking for me. I love your unabashed love for the Lord- it inspires me.

Heather said...

Beautiful, same here. :)

Anonymous said...

Much truth. Blessings.

Alexis Jacobs said...

Great post. God bless.

Ronnica said...

Praise God for the blessings!

Mandi said...

I love this post. Every single line :-) Abundant life is my favorite :-D

Jen @ One Moms World said...

Such a great picture! I agree... live each day to the fullest. God is GOOD!!!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Yes- this is so true. So good.

Steph

Amelia Antwiler said...

That picture just really goes well with the sentiment. :-)

very refreshing.

Anonymous said...

You are blessed. And I feel the same way. When I look at my life the blesings that stick out the most are these beautiful boys that fill me up, this amazing husband that lifts me up, being His child and the many friends that grace my life online.