January 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

This is my first time posting Menu Plan Monday. I think it is because I have never planned that far in advance what we are going to be eating for dinner . I really need to work on this. I need to plan better. Can you believe I do cook 3 meals a day 7 days a week and I don't plan a menu!!

Monday: Stuffed Peppers and Salad

Tuesday: Chicken Spaghetti and Salad

Wednesday: Spicy Chicken Soup and Sub Sandwiches

Thursday: Steak Fajitas and Tacos

Friday: Pork Chop, Wild Rice and Salad

Saturday: Pizza (homemade)

Sunday: Meatloaf , mashed potato's, veggie and salad




13 comments:

Betsy said...

Great week of recipes!

Carey said...

Your menus sounds yummy. One of these weeks, i too will be doing this. I just have to get myself organized enough to do it.

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Hope, I am STARVING just reading your menu!! When can I come over for dinner???

HA! ;)

Love ya girl!
Melissa

Becky said...

Oh yummm----Can I come for dinner? What time? 5 or 6?? You dont mind do you?? *LOL* Good job!!!

Amy said...

Hi, I just found your blog..so cute..and I love your week of recipies, maybe if I did that I'd shop a lot smarter...hmmm...I have a serious relationship with coffee also...

Praise and Coffee said...

Oooh, I'll be over Wednesday and ...

Sounds great!

Sue

Annie said...

I'd like to make a reservation for Thursday please!

Monkey Giggles said...

I would love to have all you ladies over. COME ON..the coffee is on. wink*

Mel, we really need to do the conference.

Sharon Brumfield said...

This looks great.
I get so stuck in a rut. It is good to see other ideas. It reminds me to broaden the items in my pantry when going to the store.
I don't make the menu up a week in advance--this is a good idea.

Anonymous said...

WOW, I am a complete failure. I don't have menu plans until 6PM. When everyone is starving!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Blessings,
Melissa

Jenny said...

I am the same. I should plan. It would mean easier shopping, and not throwing out leftover impulse buys that never get eaten.
Well done.

erin said...

wow, sounds like a great week! I should totally do that too!

Zaankali said...

Hey you fixed it! My Google Reader had 25 posts from you in it. You are one smart chick!
Smiles!