October 1, 2007

INDOOR CLASSROOM

Here is one of our "indoor classrooms" we use.

The Kitchen!

Cooking with my children warms my heart and fills my soul with fuzzy feelings. Yes, they are learning the basics of cooking. However, more importantly I hope I am passing on a family tradition to them. A love for cooking, spending time with family and having fun all at the same time.

My friend over at Mommy Cooks shared this recipe last week and I thought I would give it a try with the monkey's!

Pudding Cookies
1 cup butter
1 large egg
1 cup sugar
1 (3 ounce) box instant pudding mix (any flavor)
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder


Cream butter and sugar, add egg and instant pudding.
Beat well, add sifted flour and baking powder.
Roll into small balls, flatten with fork on a cold greased tray.
Bake 350°F degrees for 15-20 minutes.



They did a great job. YUMMY!!!

2 comments:

Praise and Coffee said...

Thanks for the link!

The cookies look wonderful, good job kids!
Sue

My Trendy Tykes said...

The cookies look yummy!

Linda