July 24, 2007

For Little Hannah

I come across this blog. She is a mommy blogger who lost her sweet little Hannah due to a drowning last week. I could not even beginning to image the sorrow this family is feeling. Let's love on this family like Jesus would. They have a slideshow that celebrates Hannah's life. Her mom say's to have the tissue ready...She's not kidding. I am sitting here watching the slideshow...crying. My heart just breaks for them. To Hannah's family: You will be in my prayers as you journey down this very painful road.

4 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

That is so sad. Hannah was a beautiful little girl. My heart just breaks for her family.

Linda

CG said...

This breaks my heart. I came to tell you thanks for stopping by my blog and signing up for my giveaway and then started reading about Hannah's passing. Truely sad!

Praise and Coffee said...

My goodness. I just went over there. Words can't describe what they must be going through. Thanks for posting this, I plan to continue to stop by there.

Love,
Sue

Corey~living and loving said...

I saw this the other day to....my heart hurts for this family.